Prep Time 10 mins
Cook Time 1 hr
Total Time 2 hrs 10 mins
Servings 4 Servings
1 clove garlic finely chopped
2 Tbsp olive oil extra-virgin
3 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
Sea salt (or Himalayan salt) and ground black pepper (to taste; optional)
2 cans (6-oz. each) solid white tuna packed in water, drained
1 (15-oz.) can white (cannellini) beans drained, rinsed
1 medium red onion chopped
1 medium cucumber chopped
2 medium tomatoes chopped
½ cup artichoke hearts, packed in water drained, chopped
½ bunch fresh parsley (about ½ cup) stems removed and discarded, chopped
8 cups raw spinach (or arugula)
1. Combine garlic, oil, and lemon juice in a small bowl; whisk to blend.
2. Season with salt and pepper if desired. Set aside.
3. Combine tuna, beans, onion, cucumber, tomatoes, artichoke hearts, and parsley in a medium bowl; mix well.
4. Drizzle tuna mixture with dressing; toss gently to blend.
5. Evenly divide spinach between four serving plates. Top evenly with tuna mixture.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
Total Fat: 9 g
Saturated Fat: 2 g
Cholesterol: 27 mg
Carbohydrates: 28 g
Fiber: 8 g
Sugars: 4 g
Protein: 24 g