With golden raisins, unsweetened applesauce, and pumpkin pie spice this no-bake recipe for Apple Blondies with Walnuts is a fall favourite.
They have just the right amount of sweetness, and thanks to the protein and healthy fats, they’re a great healthy snack. I love these for those times I’m in a rush (so basically anytime) but I’m starving…again so I eat these any time. LOL!
Not too keen on raisins? Swap in another dried fruit or leave them out altogether. You could get creative and sub in ingredients like shredded coconut, or use dried apple pieces to make Double Apple Blondies, chopped dried apricots will get you Apricot Apple Blondies, or use cranberries to create Cranapple Blondies.
Pro tip: If you want to replicate that classic blondie look, just press the dough into a rimmed baking pan instead of rolling it into balls. Once your Blondies have chilled, slice the dough into squares and store in an airtight container.
With golden raisins, unsweetened applesauce, and pumpkin pie spice this no-bake recipe for Apple Blondies with Walnuts is perfect for fall.
Prep Time 15 mins
Cook Time 0 mins
Total Time 15 mins
Servings 16 Servings (1 ball each)
Calories 120 kcal
½ cup coconut flour
2 scoops Vanilla Vegan Protein Powder
1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
¼ cup all-natural almond butter
⅓ cup pure maple syrup
½ cup unsweetened applesauce
1 Tbsp. unsweetened almond milk (optional)
½ cup coarsely chopped raw walnuts
½ cup golden raisins
1. Combine coconut flour, Protein powder, and pumpkin pie spice in a medium bowl; mix well. Set aside.
2. Combine almond butter and maple syrup in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat on high for 30 to 45 seconds, or until almond butter is melted; mix well.
3. Add almond butter mixture to coconut flour mixture; mix well with clean hands or a rubber spatula.
4. Add applesauce, almond milk, walnuts, and raisins; mix well.
5. Roll into 16 balls, about 1¼-inch in diameter each.
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 54
Total Fat 6g 9%
Saturated Fat 1g 5%
Sodium 57mg 2%
Total Carbohydrates 15g 5%
Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
Protein 4g 8%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.